Actions & Interactions
The visitor will be able to interact with the bot in many different ways, and select actions & interactions from the list.
You can find this feature in QuoteRules under
Template/Question set > Question > Action & intraction
In one question set while creating question this section allow you to choose how your website/mobile app visitor will interact with your question.
For example sometime we need user input like
What pizza topping you want?
In Above question you need to pick Single choice input as Actions & Interactions
You can also pick other actions and interactions which are specifically designed for your particular need in case of wanting to show up contact information. For example, there is the option to select "Contact card" on this screen!
We are constantly adding new features to QuoteRules templates. At the moment, following items have been made available for use on your account:
- 1.Single choice input This app allow you to answer objective type single choice questions.
- 2.Multi choice input This app allow you to answer objective type multi-choice questions.
- 3.Text input This is simple app for taking input of free text in input field.
- 4.External Support URL This app allow you to share external URL.
- 5.Contact Card This app allow you to share contact information.
- 6.Live Chat Live chat app provides a way to interact you with visitors when they visit your website or app.